CCTV - Video Surveillance Systems
Video surveillance systems can be as simple or as complex as you need. We think it's worth investing in quality equipment, postioned properly to produce useable pictures for indentification purposes.
The quality of Digital Video Recorder (DVR) selected will impact on the results you receive from your surveillance system. Things to consider are storage requirements, number of frames per second recording, picture quality on playback and ease of use.
We visit your site to assess the situation and environment so our recommendations include the appropriate camera technologies to capture the view and detail required.
A typical video surveillance system comprises – cameras, digital video recorder (DVR), monitor (or viewing/remote viewing on your computer through the use of appropriate software).
EXAMPLES OF SURVEILLANCE SITUATIONS
- Overall views of rooms and specific areas
- Number plate identification
- Counters and bar coverage
- Close up coverage of tills
- Stock protection
- Monitoring factory processes
- Dome cameras – indoor, outdoor
- Fixed body cameras – indoor, outdoor
- IP cameras
- Covert cameras
- Digital Video Recorders (DVR)
- Network Video Recorders (NVR)