CCTV Video surveillance and home secuirty systems can be as simple or complex as you require. Analogue or IP camera systems.
It is worth investing in a good quality CCTV security system to produce quality pictures for indentification purposes.
The quality of Recorder (DVR or NVR) selected will impact on the results you receive from your surveillance system. Things to consider are
- storage requirements
- number of frames per second recording
- picture quality on playback
- ease of use.
Most CCTV - video surveillance systems are capable of being viewed offsite via computer or phone App.
EXAMPLES OF SURVEILLANCE SITUATIONS:
- Overall views of rooms and specific areas
- Number plate identification
- Counters, point of sale and bar coverage
- Close up coverage of tills
- Covert surveillance
- Stock loss prevention
- Monitoring factory processes
- Health & safety
It is best that we visit your home or commercial site to assess the situation and environment so that recommendations can be made on appropriate office and home security camera installation to capture the views and detail required.