When you move into a new commercial property you should have the alarm system checked so that you know it is working correctly and that it is giving you the security coverage that you need to protect your premises and assets. Your security should be customised for your use of the building and its contents.
We can help you with...
- A review of the adequacy of an existing alarm to provide full coverage
- Extensions to an existing alarm system
- Upgrade of an existing system
- Installation of a new commercial security alarm system
- Service check - to provide assurance that your commercial security system is working
- Programming of new user codes and operational instructions
- Repairs and fault maintenance - alarms, intercoms, door access control, CCTV
- 24/7 monitoring of the alarm system
- Annual service checks
- Addition of smoke detectors on your alarm system
It's best if we visit your premises before making our recommendations. We can then design a commercial security system appropriate for your situation. We place emphasis on careful selection of intruder detection components to suit your environment and ensure maximum coverage and minimise false alarms.
- Does your new premises now need CCTV video surveillance?
- Do you want people control into areas of your building?
- Do you want to keep your entry door locked?
- Do you need extra protection for high value stock? (eg jewellery, liquor)
Call us for your free no obligation assessment of your security needs
COMMERCIAL ALARM SERVICE CHECKS:
We recommend that you have your commercial alarm serviced at least annually. You need to know that it's working, before you have a problem or burglary.
We can remind you when your alarm service is due – Register for our Routine Service Programme
Benefits of having your commercial alarm serviced
- Reduce false alarms
- Ensure your alarm is working correctly, for when you need it
How servicing your alarm works
- We check and clean all sensors – for alertness and range of coverage
- Load test your alarm battery – as a low battery can cause false alarms and beeping at night, plus your battery needs to hold up when mains power is off (eg power cut) or when the alarm activates
- Check your sirens are working – external siren may be faulty due to environmental damage
- Test your smoke detectors (accurately, with smoke spray)
- Test signals to the monitoring station
- Check user lists and codes for staff charges
Serving Albany | Glenfield | Takapuna | Devonport | Torbay | Mairangi Bay | North Shore | Auckland | West Auckland | Henderson | Te Atatu | Hobsonville