Door access control can be
- a simple single door stand-alone access keypad
- swipe card or tag proximity reader
- a more complex access control system with several doors where users can be identified and reported upon if required.
There are some security alarm systems (such as the Paradox Digiplex EVO192 and DSC Maxsys) that can incorporate access control. This has the advantage, particularly in commercial situations, of being able to monitor users, restrict access to specific areas and within specified timeframes.
Call us for your free no obligation assessment - We can discuss your needs, so that we can find out more about your usage requirements to recommend an appropriate system for you.
ACCESS CONTROL PRODUCTS
- Proximity readers
- Proximity cards & tags
- Access control keypads
- Locks – magnetic, electric strike, electric mortice, drop bolts
- Exit buttons
- Emergency exit buttons
Intercom systems give you the security of knowing that no-one can gain access to your premises until you:
- communicate with your visitor
- unlock the door or gate from the intercom
Some systems will also allow you to communicate between rooms.
A variety of audio or video intercom products are available, dependent on your requirements and budget.
Call us to discuss your needs and we can recommend an appropriate system